Saturday, January 10, 2009
Haemostatic Picnic Races - Helios! These Are Instructions
Genre : Experimental / Math Rock / Progressive Rock/Post Punk
Year : 2008
Type: mp3 @ 320kps
01. Orang-Utan Orang
03. I'd Wear A Hat Like That If I Was From Yorkshire
04. Helios! These Are Instructions
05. I Am Woodenbox
06. Fireworks Give You Neckache
07. People Were Cooler When Moustaches Were In Fashion
10. Bugs, Fuck Off! Where Did You Come From?
"In the few years we've been around we've managed to share the stage with the likes of Enter Shikari, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Zebrahead, My Awesome Compilation, Brigade, Frank Turner, The Charlatans, Blood Red Shoes, Flood of Red, Dartz!, The Ghost of a Thousand, You me at 6, 80's Matchbox B-line Disaster etc
We play a range of genres merged into one mixing odd timings with catchy chorus's and an exciting live show. "